Thursday, February 1, 2007

Expecting pictures?

Hope not, still haven't uploaded any.

I did take a few Berlin, but fewer than I would have liked, mostly due to technical reasons. The technical reasons being I forgot to charge my battery before leaving, I forgot to bring the recharger with me, and I forgot to take a spare battery.

This meant I was on low batteries all weekend, and tried to save it for as long as I could.

So what, Berlin was far to cool for me ever to get it properly on film/chip. Yes, Berlin rocks and I can't wait to go back.

In other news, I'm getting sick of Danish. Wish we'd beat the bastards the other night, but no such luck.

Back to the stød.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technical problems??? You mean forgetfulness! This is becoming the story of your life mate...I have heard this story a few time too often. And hey where's our actionary???

't beertje said...

Hmm, hélt ég hefði sagt þér að PIctionaryið væri hjá Ingibjörgu? Jæja, það er sumsé þar ;)