Friday, March 2, 2007

P-p-p-p-p-p-paris

Is only 3 hours away, so why not pop over there for a weekend? Actually there are probably hundreds of reasons you could come up with (fuel costs, time, laziness, the French...) but I won't listen and I'm going anyway. Avec mes chers amis Renoit et Elyssa. Je m'appelle Byornues et j'ai une baguette dans mon pantalon! VIVÉ LA LIBERTÉ!

As you see, I'm already getting into the mood.

As my readers pointed out in my comments, it was Gaston la Gaffe's 50th birthday the other day. To celebrate - and this was inspired by his epic battles with parking meters - parking was free in Brussels for the whole day (any money put into the parking meters went to a childrens' hospital). Which was nice.

Also, I look like a mouse detective.

That is all for now. Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes the French...