Friday, December 29, 2006

Journey Revised

Well it turns out nearly everything I thought I knew about the ferry route to Denmark was wrong: I'm leaving on Wednesday, not Thursday, in the afternoon, not in the morning, and arriving at noon, not in the evening.

Whatever. I booked! :)

In other news it's been a cozy christmas so far, and the upcoming days look promising: tomorrow starts with a birthday, and then there's a wedding in the afternoon, and of course there's new year's eve the day after that.

Read an article about immigrants today that put things into perspective. Iceland is so small that any talk of 'foreigners' could basically be substituted for 'earthlings'. I wonder if the same can be applied to Belgium? Am I an invading foreigner, or an invading earthling?

I of course would like to think of this as the Invasion of Björn. Keep a close eye on De Gentenaar in the next few weeks, let's see if anyone else sees it this way.

No comments: