Sunday, December 24, 2006

Gleðileg jól!

Gleðileg jól!
Gleðileg jól!,
originally uploaded by 't Beertje.
Happy yuletide you people!

For various reasons (slight sickness, sudden unforseen abroadness, but mostly lazyness) I didn't send out any christmas cards this year. I'm sorry.

But this is Christmas! No time to be sorry! So instead I'm sending my most heartfelt wishes of happiness to all my friends wherever you may be, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the new, exciting year that's ahead. Thank you for all the wonderful moments we shared this year.

It may seem a bit insincere writing this to everyone I know (and even some people I don't know, I guess), but there really are so many of you out there who have made this year (and all the others, in fact) special, and for this I'm grateful.

Hugs to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gleðileg jól elsku bjössi - hlakka til að knúsa þig áður en ég fer :) vona þú hafir það dúndurgott!

Anonymous said...

Gleðileg jól nýbúabelgi! Mér finnst alveg frábært hvað er margt spennandi framundan hjá þér... vonast til að sjá þig áður en þú flýrð úr landi!