Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back

Back? (you ask)

Yes. Isn't that an interesting title for a first post on a new blog?

I'm back in a few ways:

  • Back to blogging (haven't blogged for *gasp* days)
  • Back to Blogger (used to run my blog from here back in the days)
  • Back from Belgium

That last one is important. I popped to Belgium for a weekend to meet my friends and go to a job interview. Both went well, and after the interview I got offered a contract. My resettlement to Gent is in full swing. All that remains is getting rid of my possessions here, and taking the step. Easy peasy.

So is this your new blog? (you add)

It's probably just temporary, I'm moving on to bigger things. I want to write my own blog system. This will take a while to do though, so until then, here I am.

Feel free to say "hi" in the comments so I know you've found my new place :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Hi' in the comments :p
LY, Elisa