Saturday, December 23, 2006

Björn in a hat

Björn in a hat
Björn in a hat,
originally uploaded by 't Beertje.
Aaaand my blog is mobile-ified! So my terrifying instantly-on-the-web snap-shot photography is back on track. Tremble in fear as I aim my mobile! Shiver with doubt and uncertainty as I send via MMS!

Actually it's not completely instantly on the blog this time round. It's worse: it goes to Flickr first.

I'm staying up too late. I'm being optimistic: I'm waking up early tomorrow morning to catch the morning flight to Akureyri, even though every weatherforecast seems to indicate that the flight will be cancelled.

But hey, it's Christmas. These things work themselves out somehow. Even if I have to drive there, I'm going home tomorrow.

(The weather gods like being defied)

No comments: