Thursday, January 4, 2007

Busy bear

busy bear. n. Much like a busy bee, only much bigger and a lot busier, especially during the hibernating months. Famously likes saying: "I can hibernate when I'm dead!" Generally eats large quantities of pizza while busy.

So much to do in a really short time. I got back from Akureyri yesterday evening, and I'm leaving Reykjavík again next Monday or Tuesday. Before then I will have to empty out my apartment and clean everything, as well as take care of various details not related to the apartment. So, a bit of wild juggling ahead. Just hope the sailing will be smooth and relaxing, so I can recover some energy before the long drive to Belgium...

Enough of this, the pizza is ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ekki fara án þess að kyssa mig bless! BTW Brussel er æði, kem aftur fljótlega og heimsæki þig þá líka til Gent :)

't beertje said...

Já, ég verð líka að koma Pictionary-inu til þín ;) Líklega betra að þú hafir það, þetta er svo slakt í íslenskunni eitthvað og leikirnir yrðu fljótt einhæfir. :P